While it's not yet possible to earn Nectar points on bookings made in the Expedia app, you can collect Nectar points on all eligible Expedia.co.uk website purchases. When making your booking, enter the last 11 digits of your Nectar card number in the dedicated box on the payment page or confirmation page.
Your points will be awarded within 35 days of completing your trip as follows:
- 200 points for hotel, flight, and car hire bookings
- 1,000 points for bundles made up of a combination of Flight + Hotel, Flight + Car, Flight + Hotel + Car.
- Insurance and/or activities added to the bundles mentioned above are also eligible for earning Nectar points.
Good to know
- If you sign in to your Expedia account when completing your booking, your Nectar card number will save to your account and pre-populate for future bookings.
- Unless your Nectar card number is already saved to your account, if you complete your booking over the phone, you will need to quote your Nectar card number to the agent.
- If you already have a booking but have not associated your Nectar number with it, here is where you can find information about claiming your points:
- If you are an Expedia+ member, you can collect Nectar and Expedia+ points at the same time for eligible hotel, flight, car hire, and bundle bookings.