AirAsiaGo accounts are location-specific. This means that the Country setting in the app should correspond to the website (country) that you use to access your account online. For example, if you use the Singapore airasiago.com.sg address to access the AirAsiaGo website and your account, then your app's Country setting should be "Singapore / airasiago.com.sg."
If you are unable to log in using the app, then try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that you are using the correct username and password by logging in to the AirAsiaGo website.
- Launch the AirAsiaGo app.
- Tap one of the following buttons, based on which one is available to you
- the app's Action Overflow button ()
- your device's Menu button