Travelocity accounts are location specific. This means that the Country setting in the app should correspond to the website that you use to log in to your account online. For example, if you use Travelocity.com to log in to the Travelocity website, then your app's Country setting should be "United States travelocity.com."
If you are unable to log in using the app, then try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that you are using the correct username and password by logging in to the Travelocity website.
- Launch the Travelocity app.
- Tap one of the following buttons, based on which one is available to you
- the app's Action Overflow button ()
- your device's Menu button