Contact Expedia’s Customer Support team if you have any questions about a refund. Here is how you can call a Customer Support agent from the app:
- From the app's Home screen, tap Account.
- In the Support section, tap I need help managing my booked trip.
- Tap the phone number displayed to call the Customer Support team.
For U.S. account holders only, you can check the status of your refund by doing the following:
- Go to https://www.expedia.com/service/#/myTrips.
- If you are not already signed in, click To view your trips and trip-related help, please sign in, and then sign in.
- Select your trip from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Your refund status will be displayed.
If preferable, you can also reach out to Customer Support through Twitter or Facebook. Here are the links to message Expedia through these channels: