First, confirm that you are using the right method to add your travel plans to your trip list:
- If you were signed into your Expedia account when you booked your itinerary, please confirm that you are signed into the app to view your booking. Many itinerary issues are resolved by signing out and back in to the app.
- If you did not sign into your account when you booked your itinerary, please add it manually, using your email address and itinerary number.
Still having trouble? It’s possible your app’s Country setting does not match the desktop website that you used to make your booking. Expedia itineraries are location-specific. For example, if you use expedia.com, select the "United States expedia.com" Country setting in the app. To update your app with the correct Country setting:
- Launch the Expedia app.
- On the app's Home screen, tap Account.
- Tap Country.
- On the Country screen, select your Expedia website’s corresponding country.
After updating your Country setting, sign in or manually enter your itinerary number to view your upcoming trips.
Note: Keep in mind that the following itinerary types cannot currently be displayed in the app:
- Cruise itineraries
- Bookings made or changed over the phone through a booking agent
- Past trips
- Unbooked trips saved to your account
If you changed your Country setting but are still having trouble, please send us an email so we can help.