You can add a friend's trip to your app either by importing the trip via email or by manually adding the itinerary to your app.
To email a trip for importing, the person who booked the trip must do the following:
- In the app's Your Trips List, tap the trip that you want to share.
- In the upper-right corner of the Trip Details view, tap the Share button ().
- Tap Mail.
- Send the trip to the recipient's email address.
After you receive an emailed itinerary, you can import the trip by doing the following:
- Open your friend's email on your iOS device.
- In the email, tap the itinerary link.
- At the top of the web page, tap Open to import the trip into the Wotif app.
To manually add your friend's guest booked itinerary do the following:
- On the Wotif Home screen, tap Your Trips.
- Tap Enter an Itinerary Number.
- Type the trip’s associated email address and itinerary number, and then tap Find Itinerary.