You can add a friend's trip to your app either by importing the trip via email or by manually adding the itinerary to your app.
To email a trip for importing, the person who booked the trip must do the following:
- In the app's Your Trips List, tap the trip that you want to share.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Action Overflow () button.
- Tap Share.
- Tap your mail app.
- Send the trip to the recipient's email address.
After you receive an emailed itinerary, you can import the trip by doing the following:
- Open your friend's email on your Android device.
- In the email, tap the itinerary link. The itinerary opens in the lastminute app.
To add a friend's itinerary manually:
- On the lastminute Home screen, tap YOUR TRIPS.
- Tap Enter Itinerary Number.
- Type the trip’s associated email address and itinerary number, and then tap Find Itinerary.