There are two ways to add a friend's trip to your app, depending on whether they booked while signed into an CheapTickets account.
If your friend was not signed into an CheapTickets account when they booked their itinerary, please add it manually, using their email address and itinerary number.
If your friend was signed into their account when they booked their itinerary, you can import the trip via email. To email a trip for importing, the person who booked the trip must do the following:
- In the app's Trips List, tap the trip that you want to share.
- In the upper-right corner of the Trip Details view, tap the Share button.
- Tap the Message option.
- Send the trip to the recipient's mobile phone number.
After you receive the text/SMS, you can import the trip by doing the following:
- Open your friend's text/SMS on your iOS device.
- In the message, tap the itinerary link. The trip automatically imports into your app.