You can add a friend's trip to your app either by importing the trip shared by your friend via email or by manually adding the itinerary to your app if your friend booked the trip as a guest.
To share a trip for importing, the person who booked the trip must do the following:
- In the app's Trips List, tap the trip that you want to share.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Action Overflow () button.
- Tap Share.
- Tap your mail app.
- Send the trip to the recipient's email address.
After you receive the emailed itinerary, you can import the trip by doing the following:
- Open your friend's email on your Android device.
- In the email, tap the itinerary link. The itinerary opens in the CheapTickets app.
To add a friend's itinerary manually (if the friend booked the trip as a guest):
- On the CheapTickets Home screen, tap TRIPS.
- Do one of the following, depending on whether or not you are logged in to your CheapTickets account:
- If you are logged in to your CheapTickets account, tap the Action Overflow() button, and then tap Find Itinerary #.
- If you are not logged in to your CheapTickets account, tap Enter A Guest Itinerary.
- Type the trip’s associated email address and itinerary number, and then tap Find Itinerary.